Roger Caldwell reviews Ian Gordon‘s recent biography of the poet Anne Stevenson
John Lucas finds multiple reasons to recommend this memoir by Gail Holst-Warhaft which is studded through with her own accomplished poetry and also gives a shrewdly observant account of post-war Greek history
* This issue of London Grip features new poems by: *Phil Kirby *Tracey Peterson *Abegail Morley *Natalie Crick *Geoffrey Winch *S W James * Sue Rose *Tom Phillips *Mark Totterdell *Tristan Moss *Thomas Ovans * Gareth Culshaw *Patri Wright * Elizabeth Smither * Alice Major * Colin Crewdson *Mary Franklin * Jack Little * Stuart […]
* This issue of London Grip New Poetry features poems by: * J S Watts * Emer Lyons * Pam Job * Kerrin P Sharpe * Joan Michelson * Hugh McMillan * Barry Smith * Nick Cooke * Melanie Penycate * Rodney Wood * Ricky Garni * Neil Curry * Ruth Hanover * Donald Atkinson […]
* This issue of London Grip features new poems by: * Sonja Key * María Castro Domínguez * Fiona Sinclair * Sarah Lawson * Angela Kirby * Phil Wood * Jeni Curtis * J D DeHart * Marc Carver * Hugh McMillan * Linda Rose Parkes * Kate Noakes * Norbert Hirschhorn * Peter Ulric […]
Thomas Ovans congratulates Ver Poets on their 50th birthday and on the anthology they have produced to celebrate it.
* This issue of London Grip features new poems by: *Brian Docherty *Tracey Peterson *Bruce Christianson *Caroline Am Bergris *Jonathan Taylor *Caroline Natzler *Mary Franklin *Gareth Culshaw * Abdulrahman M Abu-yaman *Brian Johnstone *Jane Henderson *Maggie Freeman * Rosa Walling-Wefelmeyer *Oliver Comins *Teoti Jardine *Mary Michaels *Gary Beck *Racker Donnelly *Anthony Wilson *John Freeman *Bethany […]
A new stage show by poet Martin Figura turns out to be both entertaining and thought-provoking
Richie McCaffery gives a largely enthusiastic welcome to collection of critical essays by Katy Evans-Bush
Michael Bartholomew-Biggs draws together his impressions of a novel multi-media show that combines poetry music and film.
Paul McLoughlin takes a thoughtful look at Sarah Howe’s Eliot prizewinning collection – and some issues arising from its success.
* This issue of London Grip New Poetry features new poems by: *Eve Pearce *Phil Kirby *P A Levy *Gareth Culshaw *Grant Tarbard *Robert Nisbet *Katherine Gallagher *Shadwell Smith *John Harvey *David Flynn *Utsav Kaushik *Norbert Hirschhorn * Jared Carter *Caroline Natzler *Elizabeth Smither *Greg Freeman *Cal Freeman *Robert Etty *Mark Carson *Jack Houston *Clive […]